Professional Consultant Services include planning, design, cost, and construction management, commissioning, inspection, testing, and other services related to planning, design, and construction. These also include services such as demographic studies, hazardous materials consulting, moving and relocation consulting, geo-technical, topographic/boundary services, and furniture/suppliers.
Please complete the Consulting Application and forward it electronically to email@example.com. In the subject line of your email, state: “Consultant Application Submission – [the discipline- i.e. architect, inspection, etc.]”
Contract Documents (Sample)
The sample contract documents below are for your references. The actual contract documents are to be executed only by the Capital Purchasing Department.
- Professional Inspection Services Agreement
- Contract Agreement Form – Consult Appendix A
- Master Agreement for Architectural Services
- Work Authorization – Phase II
- Conflict of Interest Statement
- Document 00 52 13 Agreement (Stipulated Sum)
- Document 00 52 13.13 Agreement for Construction Services – Informal Projects
- Agreement for Construction Management Services
- Independent Consultant Agreement for Professional Services (Construction-Related)
- Contract for Labor & Materials and Public Works Projects
- W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification