East Side Union High School District has always required General Contractors to be prequalified on all Bond Construction Contracts. In order to comply with California Assembly Bill AB 1565, which went into effect on January 1, 2014, we now require all M/E/P Subcontractors to also be prequalified to subcontract with General Contractors or as prime contractors.
This applies to the following license classifications:
- General Contractors (A and B)
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing subcontractors (C-4, C-7, C-10, C-16, C-20, C-34, C-36, C-38, C-42, C-43, and C-46)
Click here to view East Side Union High School District Approved Contractors List.
East Side Union High School District shall process all prequalification applications at QualityBidders.com. QualityBidders is a web-based online application, fast, simple, safe and easy to use. Because ESUHSD is unique and hopes that we will establish a successful working relationship and exceptional performance from our Contractors, the District requires additional information to the pre-qualification online application. Please follow the simple steps below:
- Read the Contractor Instruction how to sign-up at QualityBidders.
- Read the Supplemental Pre-qualification Questionnaire and submit Pre-qualification Supplemental Documents along with your application at QualityBidders.
- Sign up at www.qualitybidders.com website (at no charge) and submit your pre-qualification application online.
- Once you have been approved, you will receive an email indicating your approval expiration date and limit.
- Click here to view the Prequalification Appeal Procedure
- Click here to view our current Bond Projects
CUPCCAA Approved List
Contractors wishing to be included in the 2019 calendar year California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act Program here at East Side Union High School District must submit an application online.
- Sign up at www.qualitybidders.com and submit your CUPCCAA application online.
- Click here to view our current Approved CUPCCAA Contractors List.
If you have any questions regarding the Prequalification process transition, please contact Sharon House at email@example.com or (408) 347-5080. In addition, you may also contact support@qualityBidders.com with questions regarding the website or for technical support.
Thank you for your interest in prequalify and working with East Side Union High School District.
East Side Union High School District
Capital Purchasing Department