Effective immediately, East Side Union High School District (ESUHSD) is no longer using Quality Bidders for Pre-Qualification. Please go to PlanetBids website to register as a vendor and complete the pre-qualification application to be eligible to bid on informal & formal projects for the District’s Bond Program.
Contractors who have a login can access the pre-approved list of pre-qualified businesses under the “Certified Vendors” tab.
ESUHSD has always required General Contractors to be pre-qualified on all Bond Construction Contracts. In order to comply with California Assembly Bill AB 1565, which went into effect on January 1, 2014, we now require all M/E/P Subcontractors to also be pre-qualified to subcontract with General Contractors or as prime contractors.
This applies to the following license classifications:
- General Contractors (A and B)
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing subcontractors (C-4, C-7, C-10, C-16, C-20, C-34, C-36, C-38, C-42, C-43, and C-46)
East Side Union High School District shall process all pre-qualification applications at PlanetBids.com. PlanetBids is a web-based online application, fast, simple, safe and easy to use. The District’s policy for Pre-qualification applications must be received a minimum of ten (10) calendar days prior to bid opening, and contractors must be pre-qualified a minimum of five (5) calendar days prior to bid opening. ESUHSD is unique and hopes that we will establish a successful working relationship and exceptional performance from our Contractors, the District requires additional information to the pre-qualification online application. Please follow the simple steps below:
- Read the Pre-qualification Supplemental Questionnaire and submit Pre-qualification Supplemental Documents along with your application at PlanetBids.com.
- Sign up at PlanetBids website (at no charge) and submit your pre-qualification application online.
- Once you have been approved, you will receive an email indicating your approval expiration date and limit.
- Click here to view the Prequalification Appeal Procedure
- Click here to view our current Bond Projects
CUPCCAA Approved List
Contractors wishing to be included in the 2019 calendar year California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act Program here at East Side Union High School District must submit an application online.
- Sign up at PlanetBids and submit your CUPCCAA application online.
If you have any questions regarding the Prequalification process transition, please contact Sharon House at email@example.com or (408) 347-5080. In addition, you may also contact support at PlanetBids with questions regarding the website or for technical support.
Thank you for your interest in prequalify and working with East Side Union High School District.
East Side Union High School District
Capital Purchasing Department